Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Where is Kenny Britt?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 15, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,485
    It's the bye week, players have 6 days off, and there's one guy me and probably every other Titans fan is worried about, Kenny Britt.

Anybody got any info where he's at this week? 6 days away is more than enough time for him to get mixed up in some sort of shenanigans.

Colin McCarthy is headed home to Tampa. Chris Johnson is in Vegas, but where is Kenny Britt at?

I know all the players are feeling good about life right about now. They just killed a team by 34 points after losing by 31 the week before, I don't think that has ever been done BTW. So you know some of them are going to be out and celebrating, perfect opportunity for him to get mixed up in some more bad stuff.

So where is he? I figure at least if we know he's in Jersey we can prepare ourselves for whats to come. Maybe one of you Jersey boys out there can go babysit him for a day or two...
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    Probably in jail already.
  3. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    looked on his twitter page... he's apparently flying to somewhere.... so probably Jersey... however, he's bringing the wife and the kid...
    i want to remain hopeful that he won't get into anything stupid because they're there.... but i wouldn't put it past him...
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  4. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,485
    I respect Kenny as a father, he seems to have made that his number one priority. And if that's the case he should be fine.

Can't fault the guy for flying home either.

Just cross your fingers everybody.
  5. SRW293 Rookie

Moolah:
    $270
    We can only HOPE...JC
  6. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    well... he still was driving a female soldier around in the middle of the night drunk while his wife and daughter was home waiting for him >.>
    cdubbs2121 and Jwill1919 high five this.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10,406
    The GPS on his ankle bracelet should keep Munch informed.
    xpmar9x high fives this.
  7. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,485
    Yea well like I said, just cross your fingers and hope he's wised up.
  8. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,485
    Does Kenny have any Dez Bryant terms to his contract? Probably not since he signed that thing a long time ago.

Kenny needs some angels following him, or the State Farm insurance guy.
  9. rodgev Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $1,059
    Unfortunately he seems to have Mayhem from Allstate following him around