Where is Ruston Webster?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Mar 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm curious to know what's Ruston Websters involvement in us talking to Peyton Manning. Is Webster with Munchak talking to Manning or is he doing his job trying to acquire us players that complete our team? And when exactly are we expected to talk to Manning? Answering these questions will tell us a lot about the future of this team.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Hopefully at Mario Williams house.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

having lunch with Bud so they can talk about how much money they are willing to give Manning

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I sure hope not. Not that I'm 100% anti-Peyton, but we just don't need a QB.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Hopefully sitting in a corner with his hands over his ears waiting for this to be all over so he can move on with free agency.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

[troll mode]Webster is on vacation since he knew the Titans were never a factor the first week of free agency.[/troll mode]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar