Where is the Gators vs Vols Thread?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by jessestylex, Sep 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

j/k i know nobody wanted to touch this one.

But how about the Vols offense? i caught the 4th Q and the whole offense looked like it had 3 plays in the playbook. Run ,Run ,Screen Pass for short gains.

How they gonna fix that offense?

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

By benching Crompton.

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

the thread is probably on the Vols message board, you should check it out.

4. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

We are very mediocre at the QB position. I think the play calling and defense is what kept us in this game. Brighter days are ahead.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I wouldn't say the play calling kept you in the game. Perhaps Florida just isn't THAT good this year and the playcalling held you guys back? I guess we'll find out.

But I saw 2 plays in a row where it was the exact same play where Crompton rolls out and has ONE target in the endzone that he can hit.

Anyone would suck with those calls. (not saying Crompton doesn't suck- he just didn't have much choice sometimes today)

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

they look like a very well coached team, they just don't have a whole lot of talent on offense.

they'll be a contender in a year or two if they can find a QB

7. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

If I can sit at home and read Cromptons eyes before he passes it... I'm sure its pretty easy for the guys on the field to do the same. I thought you were taught as a high school quarterback to not look in the direction you are gonna throw, count 1-Mississippi 2-Mississippi 3-Mississippi then throw.

8. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

All we would need is a QB that just doesn't make mistakes. Our running game and def. are good enough to win.

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I thought it was much better than I expected it to be, I was predicting 38-10.

10. TenACTyrant

TenACTyrant Hey Reynaldo TURN AROUND!

lol put Eric Berry at QB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar