Where is VY? (all things Vince Young goes here)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by grindtime, Feb 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Didn't read up about the coaches' comments. Just watched him in preseason some and heard about it from a lot of their fans. They wanted to keep him.

Honestly, I feel like fans need to grow up. It's a business and the goal is to win. Locker is our future and will be the starter here for hopefully a long time. VY is towards the end of his career (if he ever gets another shot) and is just looking to get some wins and secure his financial future. There would be no QB controversy and he's probably the best QB available to execute Locker's gameplan.

We all have to let go of grudges at some point. I understand why some fans seem burned by him but honestly the hate just seems petty to me at this point.

2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

It's not about missing VY. It's about getting a backup who can win games. Fitz isn't cutting it.

It's business. Leave the emotions out of it.

3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

VY deserves another shot in the NFL but not with this team.

4. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Name the last time a quarterback...or even a high profiled player burnt bridges with a franchise, get cut and then resigned....

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

He has had multiple opportunities. He has received what he "deserved" and is where he "rightfully" should be.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Titans, eegles, Bills & packers is over 10% of the NFL giving him a shot.

• High Five High Five x 4
  7. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

I see, someone ate their Wheaties this morning. I would have absolutely no problem to make that comment to you in person. It was just a simple question.

8. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

How could he? He would have to know the playbook to run those plays.
    Everyone knows what a great student of the game VY is.

9. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

i hate this thread

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Over/Under: This thread is still active in the year 2018.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar