Where is VY? (all things Vince Young goes here)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by grindtime, Feb 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

sign them for the remainder of this year. I could see VY playing for the texans which would be good for us come week 17 when he comes back to TN and throw all the pics he wants :) Then he will finally get cheered by the home crowd! HAHA

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

So you dump them immediately after the season.

Id seriously hope if we were 0-6 that we call one of them and say you're the guy for the next 9-10 weeks.

I mean when teams are on their plan-C, they might as well go with either of those two I mentioned. Unless of course they want to suck for Luck or clown for Clowney.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

only the jags and bucs are in that race currently. Who wins, I have no idea but I think they should play each other after the regular season for first round pic but you have to WIN the game to get the first round pic lol. You loose, you get 2nd pick, good stipulation I think.

4. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

It just seems pretty damn risky, because if they do well the fans will have your ass if you dump them.

5. JCBRAVE

So keep him. We dont need to over complicate this. But there has to be some level of dedication to VY. Dont bring him in just to shake things up, bring him in to save your season how he did twice for the Titans.

This is when he thrives, when he just gets up and gets to go play.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

But you are complicating this by introducing a controversy. In VY scenario also a head case that could split the locker room. The potential negative effects out way the potential positive. Look I'm not a NFL coach but there is a reason these guys aren't being signed.

7. JCBRAVE

Im not creating a controversy in Tampa, there's already so much shlt flying around, what can little ol Vince Young do to make that worse?

He could end up a Ram, and when Bradford is all better next year Vince will already be long gone.

Send him to Cleveland, theyre already on their 4th QB and NONE are real answers.

If I was on a losing team and things looked dark and bleak, Id welcome VY in my locker room. Beats losing.

8. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

out of all places he will not be a ram, fisher is there and we all remember what happened between those two knuckleheads. I would think the texans would do it if any team. Give them another loss and it happens. Texans love VY anyways

9. JCBRAVE

I know he wont end up a Ram, but he should. Rams dont have the luxury of having a good defense to carry Brady Quinn, their season is going to end very shortly.

10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Their season was done before it began. I don't think Bradford is a very good qb to begin with. Suck it Ram fans, they can deal with it for all I care. I am bitter I know, I hope they lose every game!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar