1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Where should our focus be in round 1 of May's draft?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 20, 2013.

1. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Aight. Later.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

I'll do it for you.

1. Andre Williams
    2. Andre Williams
    3. Andre Williams
    4. Andre Williams
    5. Andre Williams
    6. Andre Williams
    7. Andre Williams
    8. Andre Williams
    9. Andre Williams
    10. James Wilder Jr.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  3. 615nick

615nick Special Teams Standout

I'm a cj supporter but would not be against this at all. I think having another good back ( not greene or battle), would be a huge benefit
  4. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

i like the list man, im not in the same order but i wont complain about your list, i also prefer mack over barr too, the kid is an all around playmaker in every aspect of the game, i also say no to clowney since we will be running a hybrid type defense this year and with his questions about motor and such, i am not all over the clowney bandwagon as everyone else, he will be good but i dont think he is best defensive end to come out in decades.

easley will i would prefer later in the draft as i think he will be just as good as clowney if he is recovered from his injury
  5. JR1980

JR1980 Starter

I like Mack if he falls to us...Bridgewater and Bortles will be gone IMO, and I hope we don't take Manziel. That being said...Ya have to take a stud QB or Pass Rusher first...If they are gone...Robinson or Mathews. They have to get that guranteed game changer guy that can be productive immediately at #11. Otherwise, trade back...Come on 3rd rounder!
  6. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Starter

I'm kinda likin' Dee Ford over Mack myself, anyone else feelin' the same?
  7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Nope :)
  8. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

I think Ford is a reach at 11, would love to trade back 5-6 spots and get him there.
  9. 615nick

615nick Special Teams Standout

Agree minus the manziel opinion, but I think qb and passrusher are our only options at 11 and if our guy isn't there, we must trade down. And if one of those top qbs or passrushers isn't available I'd be willing to trade way back to get extra picks. Also a playoff team that needs a top wr or tackle may come for the guy they want and if good qbs and passrushers are gone theres a good chance the top wrs or tackles will be there.

I'm high on tiny richardson and this would lock up the guy for us and fill a big need at tackle.
  10. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Trade back about 20 spots and I'd be interested.