Where things went wrong for Pacman

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

"Money," said Tony Douglas, Jones' youth football coach at Sandtown Park in southwest Atlanta. "It seems like it all stems from money. I mean, he had nothing growing up -- nothing -- and suddenly there's millions of dollars. I think it's been hard for him to handle."

that pretty much hit it on the head.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

BS.
    He's had temper problems his whole life.
    His problem is not having too much money,
    His problem is having too few brain cells.

4. Young54

Young54 Starter

well he did graduate high school with honors and had over a 3.0 in college. shoot, im in college now and I barely have over a 3.0

5. Hoffa

He has no common sense. Sense not to do what keeps brining him grief.

And I'm sure he was up late studying in High School, because no jock ever got passed along just for playing sports.
    And he has no degree, just some classes he got passed by in like basket weaving 101.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

All about $$$...

He couldn't handle having some money.

Those who say he has always been like this don't know what they are talking about. He didn't have an incident every month while in college. He attended enough classes and studied enough to stay elgible and even get good grades.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Hoffa..

It doesn't matter he was able to stay elgible for most of the games in his three years while there. The number of incidents were nothing like now.

8. Hoffa

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

The boy was born without common sense,
    and is too dumb to know how to manage life without financial worries.

Dumb>some money>some problems
    Dumb>lots of money>lots of problems

Do the math...

9. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

They all go back to the ghetto ways.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

"It comes down to common sense, and Adam Jones has common sense. I think part of it is that the crowd he keeps might be trying to prove themselves to Pacman by doing dumb things.

At the same time, Pacman is very loyal and he's probably trying to prove to his friends that the money hasn't changed him. That combination has gotten him in trouble."

IMO- that is the crux of his issues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar