Where things went wrong for Pacman

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Someone is still in high school?

Ladies and gentlemen the horribly not so well understood apologist for criminal types everywhere,,, riverrat! Victims of crime be damned! Gosh i wish i could just understand the incredible depth of anal-analysis in riverrats posts. Maybe he's like tony soprano and had almost a whole semseter of college. Almost passed one of those social-ology classes and now knows all about ghetto trust. Yo dog, riveratt knows what time it is. !! turn that baseball hat the other way and even a nerd can become mr cool..

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

wow that is just plain embarrassing.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

No this is embarrising..

Guy walks into a bar, starts a fight and almost gets 3 people killed but let's all be concerned about his ability to forge new friendships. Yeah like that's it dude. Try another bong hit.

Short-bus. Gunny's nickname in the australian league?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fJcS_3EpDrs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fJcS_3EpDrs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Say high to mongo..

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

What pacMAN really needs..

I was thinking that getting in touch with his feelings might solve everything here.

Send him out with a handful of other men where they can go out into the woods and share each others deepest fears and troubles and most important, cry. You know one of those all male camping trips. And in addition to nonstop crying there would be lots of hugs. Not your typical male tuck in the groin hug but groins out groin to groin, genitals touching male hugs!

Then pacmMAN can learn how to trust people and may even come out of it and forge a new friendship or two. Worked for gunny, sec and riverman so why not pacman?

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

What Bernard Jones needs is some basic training at Paris Island, and a 16 month tour to Iraq...

Naw, he'd never survive Paris Island, he'd be killed by his own troops...

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Easy short-bus, I got nothing against you or your make believe world. Hell- I'd throw you an olive branch but I'd have to hear you wail about how that was some kind of homo come-on.

It is real simple- just open your eyes, READ, THINK and then type. I haven't given up on you but you are still not any closer to stating my opinion.

I'll bet this one would get you there when the river is up.

[​IMG]

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Don't you just hate the lag time between the draft and preseason.......

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

note to self: do not go on any backpacking/camping trips with RollTide :suspect:

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Ewker............

It wasn't a major trend or anything but in the 90s you had these male discovery camping trips. The idea was that men would basically come to terms with the fact they even though they were the oppressive violent sex they were basically sensitive loving people who could break through that barrier to intimacy. It was not a gay thing these were middle class married men.

60 minutes did a piece about it showing these men crying and falling into each others arms. It was good for a laugh.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Riverdude..

I'm not homophobic..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar