Where was the 1000 yards??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdy_hitt, Mar 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Last year Chris Brown rushed for 1067 yards.....This year he didn't even eclipse 900......Travis Henry didn't even get 100 carries..Where was the running game?

2. Woody81

Woody81 Camp Fodder

not sure what you're looking for here but you don't run much when you're playing catch up most of the time

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i'd be interested to know how many yards brown would have had if he wasnt tackled for a loss so many times.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Brown probably would have had over 1000 yds last season if not for all the holding penalites that took some big gains away from him.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

No downfield passing game + playing catchup + stupid penalties + hobbled RBs + RB suspended = pathetic running game

6. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Yeah, that's a lot of negatives. Also, we really hit this topic pretty hard during the season...it's kind of :deadhorse

BTW, welcome to the board. Thanks for comin' in:brow:

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

You guys forgot to metion games we may of won had it not been for scores being called back. That goes under the "holding penalties" umbrella but I think it's significant on it's own.

8. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I would like to comment, but

Sorry, I have been banned from speaking of our RBs on this board.:ha:

9. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

if CB doesnt get 1000 yards this year then his time has come and gone with tennessee he has shown flashes but come on he has all the potential and even showed early 2 years ago what he could do but the days of 200 yard games need to be there again he could by far be the one true difference that puts this team over the top in a few close games but we'll see in 6 months.

10. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

His flashes are too far and few between for me. We won't upgrade this year due to the need of players in other positions so we'll stick it out with Henry and Brown but I wouldn't be surprised to see some serious moves next year unless one of them has a really big year. Doubtful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar