Where was the 1000 yards??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdy_hitt, Mar 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Why is it doubtful? If we had one stud RB who was able to get 1200 yards last year on 300 carries guess what we would have? About the same thing we got from CB and Henry combined. No doubt it was an off year for the running game but considering we had no vertical passing game and played from behind much of the year (not to mention the penalties) our RBs didn't do that poorly. Edgerrin James is a mega stud RB who just signed a mega FA deal but even James only acounted for 1500 yards on 360 carries last year. By the way James caught passes for 337 yards last year. Henry and Brown together caught passes for 444 yards last year.

2. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

The Edge does that almost every year and our two combined can't even accomplish what he does. Brown and Henry are 2nd tier RB's. I hope they'll prove me wrong.

3. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I am dying to jump in on this one.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Hard to comment on something that brilliant.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

rcarie....

If in first tier you would mean guys like LT and alexander, edge, barber etc i agree with you. Either of these guys are that good all around. But both backs are decent players and both come with a reasonable price tag. Brown is the better pass catcher, henry is better in short yardage. Both are alright runners who have had 1000 yards.

I think we will do better running the ball this year both in total yards and average.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yeah well the bar has been set pretty low on that prediction

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar