Where will Mike Vick play next season?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Dec 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Reid just benched Vick for Foles. Looks like his tenure with the Eagles is over....

I'm not suggesting we should go after him, I've always thought Vick was overrated and incapable of winning in the playoffs. I'm just curious as to where you guys think he'll end up?

I think there's a good chance he ends up in our division with Jacksonville. Or maybe Dallas or KC.

Most likely one of these teams:

NYJ
    Dallas
    KC
    Jacksonville
    Arizona

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

NYJ --> Possible. Sanchez era looks to be over? Got benched for McElroy! Jets like the high-profile guys, but not sure if Vick is the guy for them.

Dallas --> No way. Romo has played bad this year, but he can still play. Vick/Romo are the same age, and Romo is better. No idea why Philly would trade him to Dallas anyways (but it's not impossible, look at McNabb to Wash). This makes little sense to me.

KC --> They have no QB and money. Geno Smith at #1 or Vick for 100mil?

Jacksonville --> This is my #1. Khan is trying to make them relevant and get well known players. Vick provides a name, and hopefully could sell some tickets. Vick would have his targets w. Mojo, Blackmon, Lewis, Shorts, and Robinson... just get Vick and move to LA already.

Arizona --> I don't really like the fit, but being able to throw to Fitzgerald would be awesome for Vick. They would HAVE to upgrade that terrible OL, Vick is already getting dominated. Arizona doesn't have time to groom a QB, they have players to win now (besides OL and QB). #1b.

3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I believe that Vick will fizzle out now.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Vick sure does know how to fall from greatness. This guy got two $100,000,000 deals and messed them both up.

CFL?

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He would need to go to a team with a good o-line.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

He will compete for the correctional facility championship next season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

He'll be a starting QB next year. Most likely with Jacksonville

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I just can't see anyone but ARZ or JAX.

ARZ would need to ditch Kolb, can't afford Kolb and Vick. Kolb will be a cap hit of nearly $14mil next year. I don't see a single team willing to take on that salary, so they'll have to buy him out. Not sure how Vick and the playbook would work however. I wonder what Vick would cost, maybe a 2nd rounder? If ARZ went and traded back (will likely be Top-10) to later first and picked up a late 2nd as well. Use it on Chance Warmack and an OT, paired with a decent FA signing they could fix that OL in one year. Add in Vick with Fitzgerald, and could they make a decent push at playoffs? Possibly.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Mike Vick is done with football guys, he's going to star in The Longest Yard 2 as Chris Rocks idiot dog killing brother

vick.jpg

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

whats the deal with vick's contract? Can they cut him loose this offseason and not have to pay the massive chunk?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar