Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Where will Mike Vick play next season?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Dec 3, 2012.

1. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    Reid just benched Vick for Foles. Looks like his tenure with the Eagles is over....

I'm not suggesting we should go after him, I've always thought Vick was overrated and incapable of winning in the playoffs. I'm just curious as to where you guys think he'll end up?

I think there's a good chance he ends up in our division with Jacksonville. Or maybe Dallas or KC.

Most likely one of these teams:

NYJ
    Dallas
    KC
    Jacksonville
    Arizona
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
    NYJ --> Possible. Sanchez era looks to be over? Got benched for McElroy! Jets like the high-profile guys, but not sure if Vick is the guy for them.

Dallas --> No way. Romo has played bad this year, but he can still play. Vick/Romo are the same age, and Romo is better. No idea why Philly would trade him to Dallas anyways (but it's not impossible, look at McNabb to Wash). This makes little sense to me.

KC --> They have no QB and money. Geno Smith at #1 or Vick for 100mil?

Jacksonville --> This is my #1. Khan is trying to make them relevant and get well known players. Vick provides a name, and hopefully could sell some tickets. Vick would have his targets w. Mojo, Blackmon, Lewis, Shorts, and Robinson... just get Vick and move to LA already.

Arizona --> I don't really like the fit, but being able to throw to Fitzgerald would be awesome for Vick. They would HAVE to upgrade that terrible OL, Vick is already getting dominated. Arizona doesn't have time to groom a QB, they have players to win now (besides OL and QB). #1b.
  3. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,544
    I believe that Vick will fizzle out now.
    Titans Eternal and Alex1939 high five this.
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,354
    Vick sure does know how to fall from greatness. This guy got two $100,000,000 deals and messed them both up.

CFL?
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,920
    He would need to go to a team with a good o-line.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,882
    He will compete for the correctional facility championship next season.
    GoT high fives this.
  6. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,966
    He'll be a starting QB next year. Most likely with Jacksonville
  7. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
    I just can't see anyone but ARZ or JAX.

ARZ would need to ditch Kolb, can't afford Kolb and Vick. Kolb will be a cap hit of nearly $14mil next year. I don't see a single team willing to take on that salary, so they'll have to buy him out. Not sure how Vick and the playbook would work however. I wonder what Vick would cost, maybe a 2nd rounder? If ARZ went and traded back (will likely be Top-10) to later first and picked up a late 2nd as well. Use it on Chance Warmack and an OT, paired with a decent FA signing they could fix that OL in one year. Add in Vick with Fitzgerald, and could they make a decent push at playoffs? Possibly.
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,354
    Mike Vick is done with football guys, he's going to star in The Longest Yard 2 as Chris Rocks idiot dog killing brother

vick.jpg
    GoT high fives this.
  9. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    whats the deal with vick's contract? Can they cut him loose this offseason and not have to pay the massive chunk?