Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Where will the Titans look to upgrade?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 27, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. smili Starter

Moolah:
    $422
    Martin is no longer around - was released as part of getting down to 75. I don't think he played this preseason.
  2. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,945
    Ras-I-Dowling could be a good pick up. Long corner who fits what we seem to be gravitating towards. Unfortunately he has been McCarthy like in terms of durability.
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,166

Pats fans were thrilled he was cut as far as I can tell - and they don't exactly have very good corners (outside of Talib).

If the Pats invest a #33 overall pick in you and cut you two years later, you're done. He's a bust.

No thanks.
  4. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,973
    Hopefully pass rush help, I'm still skeptical about that there outside of Morgan, Casey & Martin -- And those of those are DT; I'm not sure about Hill getting the QB, Wimbley, Edwards (actually having an impact) and Pito.

But (hopefully) a lot of our sacks will be manufactured on Williams' crazy blitzes lol.
  5. nbtoppers2 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $339

you forgot Klug who has shown promise again. i don't think pass rush will be an issue this year. we owned matty ice to the tune of 5 sacks(6 overall). we did that without showing our entire hand of cards.
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,812
    He had a bunch of concussion problems and retired.
    Titan43 high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,812
    I'm pretty sure Quinn is still the starter, but has been injured the past 2 games. I would be surprised if Mooney surpassed him, but I really like Mooney as well.
  6. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,811
    ironic... the 'hand of cards' comment w/ an ace in ur avatar...

anyway yeah me too. I'm loving what i'm seeing from our pass rush. as for Klug, i really like his game as well. i hope we are able to get teams into 3rd and long so we can see more of him.
  7. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,175

I think it's Gambit.
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  8. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,153
    Rusty will get cut, thus we will pickup a young(er) practice squad quarterback.

LB depth is huge for me, especially ILB. I'd love to get one more LB, whos gameday ready and can backup all 3 spots.

I wish we'd pickup a cut free agent CB, but I doubt that happens. I was hoping we'd go after Richard Marshall, but we didn't.
    Fry high fives this.