Where will the Titans look to upgrade?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 27, 2013.

1. smili

smili Starter

Martin is no longer around - was released as part of getting down to 75. I don't think he played this preseason.
  2. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Ras-I-Dowling could be a good pick up. Long corner who fits what we seem to be gravitating towards. Unfortunately he has been McCarthy like in terms of durability.
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pats fans were thrilled he was cut as far as I can tell - and they don't exactly have very good corners (outside of Talib).

If the Pats invest a #33 overall pick in you and cut you two years later, you're done. He's a bust.

No thanks.
  4. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

Hopefully pass rush help, I'm still skeptical about that there outside of Morgan, Casey & Martin -- And those of those are DT; I'm not sure about Hill getting the QB, Wimbley, Edwards (actually having an impact) and Pito.

But (hopefully) a lot of our sacks will be manufactured on Williams' crazy blitzes lol.
  5. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Starter

you forgot Klug who has shown promise again. i don't think pass rush will be an issue this year. we owned matty ice to the tune of 5 sacks(6 overall). we did that without showing our entire hand of cards.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion Tip Jar Donor

He had a bunch of concussion problems and retired.
  7. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion Tip Jar Donor

I'm pretty sure Quinn is still the starter, but has been injured the past 2 games. I would be surprised if Mooney surpassed him, but I really like Mooney as well.
  8. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

ironic... the 'hand of cards' comment w/ an ace in ur avatar...

anyway yeah me too. I'm loving what i'm seeing from our pass rush. as for Klug, i really like his game as well. i hope we are able to get teams into 3rd and long so we can see more of him.
  9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I think it's Gambit.
  10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Rusty will get cut, thus we will pickup a young(er) practice squad quarterback.

LB depth is huge for me, especially ILB. I'd love to get one more LB, whos gameday ready and can backup all 3 spots.

I wish we'd pickup a cut free agent CB, but I doubt that happens. I was hoping we'd go after Richard Marshall, but we didn't.