Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Where would we be if we had Peyton Manning?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GeronimoJackson, Dec 1, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,278
    About to have a typical 4,000 yard, 33 TD, 100 QB rating year. Would we be first place? Wildcard? Would he had told Palmer to f**k off a long time ago?

Discuss.
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $74
    well, this Sunday would probably determine who would get the afc south.
    TheSureThing high fives this.
  3. GOFIGURETITANS Locker To Start....please

Locker
    Moolah:
    $750
    I think we would have a HUGE Qb controversy. I dont like peyton, but he is a very smart guy. I think we would be seeing him in press conferences capping on the coaching staff and on a couple of overpaid scrubs. I think we would still be a laughing stock.
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,158
    Either 6-5 or 7-4. The Colts and Jags games would've been easily won with Gayton under center.

We would end up with the 5th seed.

Not a chance we'd have caught the Texans either way.
  5. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,071
    With a defense that gave up over 30 points per game most of the season I don't know if we'd be much better. Probably would have beaten the Jags though...
  6. Shanvhere Elite

Moolah:
    $168
    Heard NE does a good job with a poor defense, we would be 8-3 EASY!
  7. titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $2,181
    Palmer would still have a good because Peyton would have audibled or hot routed every play.
    Big Time Titan high fives this.
  8. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,071
    It's not like our WRs haven't had chances to make plays. For whatever reason these guys have regressed this year.

Combine no running game in the 1/3 of the season with lackluster WR play and a defense that couldn't pressure the opposing QB or create a turnover I really don't see much change in the record. Indy and Jax are probably wins, but other than that I just don't think we'd be much better off.

Not like it matters. Manning chose not to be come here. Nothing the Titans could have done to change it.
  9. GOFIGURETITANS Locker To Start....please

Locker
    Moolah:
    $750
    You're right about our wide outs, cept for Wright. But, major difference would have been manning JUMPING their CHIT on the field each time they dropped the ball. He has always worn his feelings on his sleeve. The embarassment may have gotten our wide outs to perform better. Or just not wanting to be called out for drops. Locker is still a new guy and won't be calling anyone out until his chit don't stink.

Just a thought.
  10. amy Starter

Moolah:
    $1,776
    Immaterial. He didn't come, we are what we are.