Where would we be if we had Peyton Manning?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GeronimoJackson, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

probably sending flowers to his family and wishing them the best after his neck was broken due to the poor blocking by our offensive line sometime during the first weeks of the season...
  2. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Starter

True he chose not to be here, but a good chunk of people said he was done this year anyway. Funny that tone came out immediately after he signed with Denver.

We wanted Manning for 2 years, was it? I still think he'll have at least one more great year, and Peyton really only cost us locking up Mario Williams to a lifetime deal, which I'm glad he did.
  3. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

Peyton is more than a Quarterback, he is a Leader, a Head Coach, an Offensive Coordinator, an Offensive Line Coach, a Motivational Speaker and one hell of a model American.

He makes your whole team better, not just the Quarterback position. And no, there would not be any controversy over the Quarterback position.
    • High Five High Five x 3
  4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

probably 7-4 or 8-3
  5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

It also cost us a solid new center in either Scott Wells or Chris Myers.
  6. 520

520 Starter

party pooper.......[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

wed be better...7-4....but hed pull a peyton and lose the first playoff game we had. screw him im glad we got locker wholl hopefully turn out to be a big game winner not a big game choker like manning...if peyton was clutch hed have a handful of rings right now
  7. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Starter

Not being stuck with Mario Williams and in debt was worth it.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

We would definitely be in the playoff mix.
  9. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Special Teams Standout

I'm happy it didn't happen. Playoffs would have been great this year but Locker was the guy I wanted us to draft and I really believe he's gonna have a bright future if we get the right coordinator in here. Plus that whole being 10+ years younger than Manning thing is pretty awesome too.
  10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

We wouldn't be wondering about the draft right now, nor would our season be over right now.