Where's Lebron going in 2014?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by pepsidriver24, Jul 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

I think he will stay in Miami. Cleveland is the only other place I could see him go, but I just can't see him leaving Spoelstra and D-wade, assuming he stays.

Cleveland just snagged Bynum, probably hoping to lure Lebron back. I just think Lebron works far better without a dominant post player. Spoelstra is brilliant with his shooter packages he puts out on the floor with Lebron. He has figured out a great system.

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Nets

right after he signs his new agent JAY Z

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

If he's still a b*tch like last time, he'll jump to a contender or a team like Cleveland that could have potential to be great and he'd be forgiven by many Cavs fans.

If he's a man, he'll suck it up and stay with Miami no matter what.

4. Titans Eternal

NO NO

NOT NETS

OKC

OKC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

LeBron on the Nets? Well that would certainly put Brooklyn over the top, they've already gone out and made things interesting for themselves.

6. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

I doubt he stays in Miami. They'll probably ship Bosh somewhere near the break and Wade likely isn't going to be playing much longer, so LeBitch will probably try to go jump on another ring chasing team.

I hope that team isn't Cleveland though. The amount of cock slurping we'd hear from the media about how "The King" showed mercy to the "horrible city that disrespected him" and returned to win them a ring would just be disgusting. If Cleveland is going to win a championship, I would like for them to do it without LePrick.

And if Andrew Bynum works out for them they do have a shot.

7. Titans Eternal

How insane would it be if he signed with the lakers?

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This is half of why the NBA is lame, players jumping ship so damn often.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

It would be pretty bizarre given that they are heading straight into rebuild mode.

10. Titans Eternal

NFL does it just as much, aside from franchise qb's. They always get paid enough to stay put.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar