Where's Lebron going in 2014?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by pepsidriver24, Jul 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I hope he goes out West. Even though the C's are rebuilding I'm tired of facing him all the time. Plus he pisses me off more than any other athlete.

2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

He won't be able to go to the best team next year because the Bulls hate him. So I expect him to go to the Eastern Conference Finals losers or the winners of the Western Conference Finals.

3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

He'll either stay with Miami and go back to Cleveland. LeBron just started to repair his image, especially now with Dwight Howard being public enemy no. 1, and LeBron hates being the villain.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

He'll stay in Miami.

5. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I was a huge fan back in the 80's when Bird & Magic were all the rage.Back then you would see people get into fights arguing over who was better Bird or Magic.Back in the eighties Larry Bird brought a lot of new fans to the game including myself.I loved the Celtics back in the day and the Lakers and Celtics had some epic battles.Even when Bird and Magic retired you still had Jordan keeping the game interesting.I quit watching once Jordan retired mainly because the newer guys like Iverson that came in just weren't as exciting.

Living in Memphis i'm finally starting to get into basketball for the first time in many years because of the Grizzlies and they seem like they are finally putting together a good roster of players.There was a certain period of time a few years back where the Grizz had some good players like Jason Williams,Mike Miller,Shane Battier,etc. when Hubie Brown was coaching but as soon as he left they went back to losing.The last few seasons they finally seem like they are putting something good together.

The NFL and the Titans will always be my favorite by far but i'm starting to get into the Memphis Grizzlies the last few seasons.The only reason i'm not able to attend Titan games a lot is because of the long distance between Memphis and Nashville but last season i was finally able to attend a game and i've already got tickets to a game this season as well.I'm trying to make it to at least one game each season.I haven't attended a Grizz game yet but i'm thinking of taking the kids to one when the season starts.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Those were the years. I was born in '91, so I never watched them live... however I watch a ton on NBA-TV & they replay old games all the time. Man, basketball was awesome back then. I remember the Jordan days barely, I miss the physical basketball play. Now it's all about divas, floppers, offense, and LeBron James. That's why I love watching teams like the Spurs, Bulls, and Memphis because they play old school basketball.

If the NBA wants to increase revenue, stop calling so many fouls and let them play. I promise you that the 35-50 crowd would come back to watching basketball.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar