Where's the hoop-la?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Nov 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Photoshop abuse. ;)

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

There seems to be an "unsure" factor around The Titans.

I get the feeling from NFL coverage that one loss will send The Titans reeling off the top of all the power rankings to an unnecessarily low ranking.

And that some Titans fans just don't get how huge 9-0 is...
    I've been a rabid football fan since around 1977 and have never had "my team" do better than 6-0..

For some reason I think 10-0 will be the magic number where the pot starts boiling about winning out..

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Still a rip off.

GO JACKETS! :lol:

4. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

We agree with you, Honorable Nickmsmith. There is too much SEC mentality, Orange Country Pride , and Black and Gold Angst around here to focus on the TITANS. Also, 10 years is very little time to develop a deep fan base.

If someone were to cut us, we would bleed Red and Gold for the 49ers - been cheering for them ever since I was a wee little prince in the 1950s, when we lived in the Bay Area.

However, as transplants, we bought into the Titans from the beginning - partly as a symbol of the New Nashville, partly because they are a unifier, but mostly because it's the NFL! So now our blood is tinged with Titan blue.

9-0 is a BIG step towards :trophy:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar