Where's TitanBuoy?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Apr 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I hope TB's not stuck in the Private Viewing room....ewwwwwww.......

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

The chair got too sticky and trapped him...

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Again? I don't recall being underground. Sorry for being somewhat reclusive. I have been a little busier than usual reigning over my little smutdom, but in addition the weather here has been spectacular of late so I've been trying to get out on the bike and enjoy it. Of course I popped in over draft weekend (as much as the overloaded servers would allow). The draft seemed to go well. What, no calls to fire MR this year? (that's a first).

I've actually got one of those "gimp" leather hoods. It's an expensive hand made elk skin beauty that I had it sitting in the store for a couple of years. It was insanely pricey... I don't 100% recall, but I think it retailed for around $400. The plastic packaging started to deteriorate over time and the thing looked like crap. It's a cool looking bit of business and rather than sell it for a loss I just took it home. The bad part is (and this type of **** happens to me all of the time), I'm totally desensitized to the taboo nature of these things and have a tendency to leave them around in plain site; I often leave unbelievable **** in the backseat over the weekend only to come to my car on Monday and be completely mortified to find some obscene toy in plain view in the back of my car. I had just started seeing someone, and she dropped by with a friend to see my place for the first time. Imagine the looks on their faces upon seeing a full leather bondage hood sitting atop my fridge. Much tap dancing ensued.

As for the Childress is titanbuoy theory... I'm way too lazy to pull off something like that (but Childress is cunning enough to pull off such a ruse). What if i don't exist? If that's the case I'm paying waaaaaay to much in taxes.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar