Where's Waldo, I mean Akeem?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Nov 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

GW and JG have gotten off very easy today imo.

im sure they know football better than me but they left me scratching my head most of the day

2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Yea Ayers has been quiet.. You don't really notice him either way.. Just a solid football player.

3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Ayers strong suit in college was as a rush end, not in coverage at all!

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

The LB core as a whole has been slacking this season imo. Today it was very noticeable in pass coverage, I really have no idea what Brown is doing when in man which is odd because he has the speed to stay with most guys. We need to get back to being more aggressive, that's when Brown really shined and Ayers was making some plays.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Disappointed in Ayers play this year. He had 43 tackes & 5 sacks in 8 games when we changed his role last year. He's in the same role this year, was hoping for 80+ tackles & 10+ sacks - instead he's been invisible. Zach Brown seems to be missing a ton of tackles also. Disappointing considering how high we drafted both of them.

Casey is our only playmaker on defense. Verner is very solid, good in coverage, hasn't made a play in a couple weeks however - getting thrown to less. We still need another playmaker, badly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar