Which Camp are you in ?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Daves not here, Sep 21, 2010.

?
  1. The "stay the course" camp

66.7%
  2. The "Anyone but Fisher" camp

11.1%
  3. The "Anyone but Vince" camp

14.8%
  4. The "Blow it up" camp

7.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

Blow it up. I'm tired of buying into false hope that we are going to accomplish something just because we do a good job of staying in the hunt

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Stay the course

I am not a Fisher fan at all and pulling Vince like he does really sets me off. At the same time you just cant fire your coach and replace at this point in the season......or this season at all in my opinion. As for next season, maybe if we can get the right guy. As much as I dislike Fisher he is an above average coach for some reason......better than what we can get for awhile anyways.

Vince is starting this week and will probably continue to do so for the rest of the season. I do not think Fisher thinks he can get away with keeping Young on the bench unless something unexpected happens. He is already taking a fair amount of heat.

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

The option was there. The option to hand it off to Johnson for no gain, or to keep it and get gangbanged.

You people act like the Option is a vital part of our offense. I wish they'd keep tabs on how many times it's been run by us, and it's been 1-2 times per game at the very most. It's an every once in awhile thing to throw them off, and they were not getting fooled Sunday.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I think the D has to be set just right or they won't run the option. I won't speculate what that might be. There is that other run play where VY leads CJ too the edge. Seems to work when it is ran, but they only run it 4 times a season. Again I guess the D has to be in a certain formation.

5. amy

amy Starter

Vince admited he had trouble figuring out the Pitt defense. Fisher likely saw that he was not going to learn it a couple of days. I also think that the run back for the touchdown on the kickoff defined the rest of the game, for Vince and the whole offense. So really, it boils down to how quickly Vince can grasp concepts.

6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

He's had 5 years to learn how to read a 3-4. It's pretty clear he still can't.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

Stay the course.

I am usually happy with Fisher and the coaching staff but I've always questioned play-calling/game-planning. Given some adjustments, I'm happy with our current team and staff.

I just wish that we would go in to games like underdogs like we used to rather than take this conservative approach. We should be the ones running reverses on the kickoff and stuff like that. We aren't so good that we can just go out play predictably.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. CKTitan

CKTitan Special Teams Standout

Stay the course the rest of the season then blow it up in the offseason; fisherball ain't gonna cut it anymore and Adams pampering Young ain't gonna cut it anymore.

With the defense intact it won't take long to rebuilt, but get rid of Fisher and his staff, decline the option on Young, kidnap Jim Schwartz, and draft either Ryan Mallett or Tyrelle Pryor to replace Young.

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Well said.

10. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

yes

no

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar