Which Camp are you in ?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Daves not here, Sep 21, 2010.

?
  1. The "stay the course" camp

66.7%
  2. The "Anyone but Fisher" camp

11.1%
  3. The "Anyone but Vince" camp

14.8%
  4. The "Blow it up" camp

7.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

That's what pissed me off the most about this loss. We ran into Pittsburghs black hole over and over and over. We didn't try anything that woulda sparked the offense.

I have to blame VY all the way. He shouldn't get a pass for playing as bad as he did. He can't just blame it on not ever playing Pittsburgh and their big bad 3-4 Defense. Those 2 picks were straight-up weak on VY's part. WTFer's. Both of them.

I know that he'll rebound because this is a long season but he definitely needs to play better than that.

2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

In VY's defense the second pick was a pretty well disguised coverage, the first was inexcusable though.

3. LiLTex12

LiLTex12 Starter

It amazes me when people are choosing the "Anyone but Vince" answer. Quick question, if not Vince, then who? It's not like we can go trade for a solid starter, and would a solid starter even do much for this team? It's not as if we have stand out receivers for a sit in the pocket type quarter back to thrive with. All Vince has done is gone 9-3 the past two seasons, so why not give him just a bit more time before pulling the plug.

As for Fisher, he get's on my nerves at times just as much as the next guy but my word, why is it every time we lose, it's "Blame Fisher! We were out coached!" However, when we win..it's "Man, those players did their jobs today." It's as if when we win, it's the players, when we lose it's Fisher. It's a joke.

Let's give this team a bit more than two games, in which the SAME Pitt team held the MATT RYAN Falcons to 9 points. I'm sure people weren't hollering to get rid of him. Their defense is just that good, and will be a scary..scary team when Big Ben gets back.

No, I'm not a Vince only fan, nor Anti-Vince. I'm a Titans fan. I'm for whoever is on the field, whether that be Vince/Kerry/Rusty, whoever. Some people need to glance at the name of this site before coming on to this message board.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm sure this has been said multiple times now, but it sure looked like Norm ball out there on Sunday. We were painfully predictable.

Norm Chow would have been very impressed.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I high-fived you even though you repeated yourself three times. ;)

6. LiLTex12

LiLTex12 Starter

Ha, I was hoping no one caught that! Tried to edit it as fast as I could, but I guess I wasn't fast enough.

7. Johnnyrex

Johnnyrex Starter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar