Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Which free agent signing will have the biggest impact in '13?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jul 17, 2013.

?

Which free agency signing will have the most impact in '13?

Poll closed Jul 24, 2013.
Andy Levitre 10 vote(s) 21.7%
Delanie Walker 3 vote(s) 6.5%
Sammie Hill 3 vote(s) 6.5%
Shonn Greene 5 vote(s) 10.9%
Ryan Fitzpatrick 2 vote(s) 4.3%
George Wilson 3 vote(s) 6.5%
Bernard Pollard 20 vote(s) 43.5%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    I couldn't remember if we'd done this yet so, with another few days before camp opens, let's hear some opinions.

The results of this poll will be hidden until next Wednesday.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,769
    Not only have we done this, weve done this now 3+ times.

But anyway, free agent has to be Levitre. Unlike last year we have no weak spots on the line, we can acctually execute the plays we have without having to dodge defenders 5-yards behind the line.
    CalgaryTitansFan high fives this.
  2. Danimal Starter

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,020
    With a due respect, the most impactful free agent will be Bernard Pollard, no doubt. I think his attitude and swager will ignite our whole defense. He has draw a line in a sand and I believe that if you aren't motivated to play with him he will open a can of Whop a$$ on you. Watch the way our defensive players act during the preseason and you will see what I mean.
    griff33daddy, Big Time Titan, M13 and 2 others high five this.
  3. idrockfan Savvy Vet

Locker
    Moolah:
    $15
    I'm thinking Levitre will have the biggest impact on measurable things like rushing yards, TD's, etc. I think Pollard will have a huge impact on the defensive mindset, though. Like Danimal said, the swagger and attitude will be completely different this year, and Pollard will be the main catalyst.
    Big Time Titan high fives this.
  4. Psychop1 Big Tee

Washington
    Moolah:
    $4,754
    Voted for Wilson. I'll probably be the only vote he gets. I'm still not completely sold on Pollard. He hasn't been as good of a run stopper as Wilson, efficient tackler as Wilson, and far from Wilson in coverage. He does talk the talk though. I'll give him that. He's also younger than Wilson, and he hits like a hammer. I'll give him those too. Regardless, I believe inadequate safety play was the weakest part of the defense last season to the point our corners were pretty much playing safety, and Pollard and Wilson are both above and beyond what we had last season. I think we are very fortunate to be in this situation going into the season and I'm looking forward to seeing our revamped defense.
    griff33daddy and afcsouthdom high five this.
  5. Danimal Starter

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,020

I like the way you think, and you are spot on that Wilson is indeed a key player for our defense. He is such an upgrade to what we had last year, he can share the field with Pollard if we scheme that, or he and Pollard can come in and out keeping each other fresh. I like what each one brings . . . . . but I like Pollard just a bit more.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,013
    Levitre I think will because of added professionalism and skill along the O-line.

I hope it's Delanie Walker because that could mean big things happening on the offense.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,417
  6. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $6,722
    Really... You are the thread starting police now? Lol

C'mon man
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter