Which free agents should the Titans try to obtain?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Yeah man, might of been me. From Memphis, went to TEN, drafted by Whiz, played under Horton, and plays traditional NT role. NT is one of our biggest needs and Dan is right around a pro-bowl talent, i'd take him in a heartbeat.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

hes getting there, thats one of those guys thats just coming into his prime too, to sign him would be a huge off season win.

but there was someone else strongly pushing for Williams, yellowish avatar with a guy sitting? Whos that poster..?

3. JCBRAVE

4. Just Win Baby

Just Win Baby Starter

Yes sir I want him here. People can talk up Sammie Hill al they want but the proof is in the pudding as they say. Run D in a 3-4 starts around the NT.

BTW my avatar is Kerry Collins trying his hand at country music.

5. JCBRAVE

Yea Hill can go away if we get Willaims, or stay either way we do need an upgrade at NT cause none of ours are full-time NT's.

6. xpmar9x

Sammie is average, at best. Wouldn't be surprised at all if he gets cut.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

Average on the Titans has made a lot of men rich, Im not so sure we do cut him, like you said; he's average, which means he can play.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I didn't read this whole thread, but I think the one FA that is vital we sign is Brian Bulaga from GB to play RT. He's young (I think only 25) and would be a perfect fit on our line. Most of all, we wouldn't have to spend anther pick on O-line. Heck, sign Iupati as well.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. xpmar9x

Rumors out there that Larry Fitzgerald may get cut/traded if he doesn't reduce his cap #. I wonder what his relationship with Whiz is? Wouldn't mind him for a couple years, but I'm sure he'd go to a contender.

I guess Justin Houston may hit the open market. KC has <$2mil in cap space, can tag him but it would be for $16.5m, and they drafted Dee Ford in the first last year. If he hits the market, I'd go hard after him... still a huuuuuge longstretch. But adding Houston and Leonard Williams in one off-season would be game changing.

• High Five High Five x 4
  10. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Can't see them letting Houston go. Hali is on the decline and is probably getting cut. That'll free up a ton of money.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar