Which is more likely?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Oct 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I tried to guess without going to google lol

2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

**** my bad didnt mean to ruin the game lol

3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

all good man, I was curious to know anyways lol

4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I still don't think anyone on the giants or coughlin will have the balls to pull eli. As bad as he has been he is all they got and he will throw 45-50 ints lol

5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

eli doesn't get to stay a half second in the same spot. if we cloned turner and had 5 of him and sent them all to ny hed be all 5 starting lineman

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

It's not a bad thread. The point of it was to discuss the opposite paths the Manning brothers are taking.

Some people said Eli was better than Peyton after he won his second Super Bowl... Clearly not even close to being true.

I was one of the dummies who jumped on the Eli for Hall of Fame bandwagon after he won his second ring. If he had retired that night, he would've been a Hall of Famer at some point. But he has absolutely killed his chances the past two seasons, and the only way for him to make it in would be to win a 3rd ring. That's an automatic bid no matter who you are.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I really do wonder sometimes how good Eli would have been if he had stayed with the chargers and Rivers went to the giants.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Not any better than he is now. He won two Super Bowls. It doesn't get much better than that.

9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

true, it just crossed my mind a few times because I do wonder about the team around him. They made him great and now make him look bad. IMHO and this is just what I think of him, he is an ok qb who got hot at the right time during the right years with a good team around him.

I can only imagine the family gathering during the holidays when his big bro will make fun of him lol

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

This is exactly what JCB would do. Explain the point of the thread on page three.:disappointed:

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar