Which is more likely?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Oct 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Could we had the chances Britt actually catches a pass to which is more likely to happen? I would still stick with Peyton having the best chance out of those three things.

2. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

lol

3. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

This one is easy... Payme Manning.

Never, in my opinion, has a bigger narcissist played quarterback in the NFL at such a high level. As such he can never have enough stats, never. His highest priority is for the world to know he's the best quarterback of all time and he'll throw the ball as many times as necessary to achieve that goal. Who throws the ball on 1st and goal inside the 5 more than Peyton, nobody? I'm shocked how many times the have 1st and goal on the one and he throws. The safe play is to run the ball at least once, but not with Manning, he needs more stats like a heroine addict needs his fix.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I agree with what all you said except the "Payme Manning" comment. After all, he turned down more money from the Titans to play for the Broncos!

Now your turn is to argue that he did that because of his business dealings with Papa Johns, that going to Denver was about the money because he wanted to be close to his post-football businesses.

And then I will concede and agree that Payme Manning is acceptable to use.

Look at all that time I just saved us!

5. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

The "Payme" name came from back in the day when he signed that huge contact with the Colts, remember they had literally no money left to pay anyone else at that point. Edge went to the Cards and they had cap issues because of it. But he still wants to be paid, make no mistake about it. Ask Papa John, I think he owns at least 20 and a stake in the company.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

Peyton should break the record, barring injuries it's inevitable. But it wouldn't surprise me if Eli gets damn close too. How ironic that he's the brother with 2 rings. They couldn't be further apart play wise this year.

7. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

It's Peyton. And how the hell does one throw 42 picks in a season?

8. corymiller

George Blanda of the 1962 Houston Oilers. What's more impressive? He did it with a 14 game season. Even more impressive? The Oilers still went 11-3 that year.

9. corymiller

To completely derail this thread, why is Blanda in the HOF? His QB stats are not very good. Less than 50% completion, threw nearly 40 more picks than TDs. 26k yards passing and a career rating of 60. How is that HOF worthy? Because he started a game at the age of 48?

KFC has better passing numbers than Blanda.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Ur gay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar