Which new coaching hire did you want for the Titans?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Jan 18, 2013.

?
  1. Chip Kelly - Eagles

13 vote(s)
    56.5%
  2. Bruce Arians - Cardinals

7 vote(s)
    30.4%
  3. Gus Bradley - Jags

6 vote(s)
    26.1%
  4. Rob Chudzinski - Browns

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  5. Marc Trestman - Bears

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  6. Doug Marrone - Bills

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  7. Andy Reid - Chiefs

7 vote(s)
    30.4%
  8. Mike McCoy - Chargers

10 vote(s)
    43.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Also Arians did a damn good job filling in for Pagano, so he would have been a good option too. But I knew that when Bud "put everyone on notice" that he wouldn't fire Munchak. If he really wanted to fire him he would have just done it.

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

At worst, we'd be picking in the top 5. No way we're in the running for the #1 pick.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Could be. But you've got 8 teams with brand new HCs. You gotta think at least a couple of them are gonna struggle pretty hard in that first year. I definitely think we'll be picking in the top 5 or so. I just don't see us being 1st pick bad.

Then again, I certainly wouldn't bet against it. Not with real money at least.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I don't really think we'll be #1. But, lets see how free agency goes. Most of these bad teams can turn it around and get out of the Top-10, including us.

5. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Id bet we wouldnt be picking top 5 next year in a heartbeat

real money or fake

6. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Watch your language....then go back and find your happy place.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I went with Bradley and McCoy. My #1 choice would have been David Shaw, but of the options in the poll it was easy.

McCoy put Tim Tebow in the only offense he could be effective in mid-season.

On the track we're on now the Jags will be better than us in two years. Gus Bradley is an excellent coach. It's not very often that a coordinator survives a head coaching change. Pete Carroll kept him after Jim Mora Jr. was fired and I have no doubt he had input in the personnel on defense.

I was hoping Bradley would last one more year when Munch gets canned.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I'd do a friendly moolah bet with ya. $1,000?

9. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

I actually voted for the first 3 - 1st I'd take Chip, 2nd I'd take Bruce, 3rd I'd take Gus... I think all three would be serious upgrades over our current HC.

I wanted Chip ideally first as I think Jake and CJ would really excel in his zone-read and fast pace offense once the team learns it. Also, from what I've read about his offense, it doesn't take a really accurate QB to run it.

Bruce actually did well with Ben in PIT and we all know how he did this year with a rookie QB and not much surrounding talent. As for Gus, Carrol kept him on staff for a reason, and that D (although somewhat star studded now) he did really well with them.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Just about anyone except the guys we already have.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar