Which pet should I get???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by nickmsmith, Oct 25, 2008.

?
  1. A.Dog 1

28.6%
  2. B.Cat

42.9%
  3. C. Dog 2

28.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Depends, on if you have a fenced yard, kids, how much time you can spend with them, personalities involved, etc etc etc...

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

fenced yard, no kids.

3. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

I'm partial to dogs, but they take more of your time -- and give you more in return. Cats are more self-sufficient, so if you're not home enough to devote some time to a pet, that might be the way to go.

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I'd say both dogs....and the cat if you can keep both dogs from making a sandwich of it :grrhee:

Hey Pit, isn't that one dog the one voted ugliest in the world or some shizzie?

5. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Actually, cats being self sufficient is a myth. I mean, you can leave cats alone in the house for a few days, but they don't like it. My cats love human interaction and are usually very mad at me if they are left alone for any period of time. If we go out and don't come home until the early morning, they have an attitude.

If I'm sitting downstairs in the den watching television, 2 of the cats will start circling because they want to go upstairs to sleep, but they want me to come with them.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

How many do you have?

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Officially 2. Unofficially 4....

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

good thing about cats though.. you can go to school/work and USUALLY not have to worry if the cat has destroyed the house. With some of the dogs I've had, I can't say that, even the best ones I've had.

9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

you've got a while till you top this lady

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bp0Q3UJHrkU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bp0Q3UJHrkU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

but keep your head up - you'll get there one day!

10. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

So which pet did you end up getting?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar