Which QB gives us the best chance to win in 09?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Jan 13, 2009.

?
  1. Vince Young

20.5%
  2. Kerry Collins

69.2%
  3. Chris Simms

2.6%
  4. FA - KItna etc.

5.1%
  5. Gary Hogeboom

2.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Once Vince learns to do this he'll be the starter..

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fPaOC3gcNOA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fPaOC3gcNOA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. Morpheus E

Morpheus E Camp Fodder

And I like skiing and mountain climbing and doing stuff with my sister!

And I absolutely LOVE Nascar! ANOTHER LEFT TURN!!!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. KY_Titans7

KY_Titans7 Guest

I go Collins. He stepped up for us big time and led our offense. Don't fix what isn't broken. I'd give him the same chance to do so next season as well.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

They were both one and done.

5. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

We went 10-6 last year and a lot of guys on here wanted vince out. Nothing was broke we just knew we needed some kind of playmaker on offense. We add a great playmaker to the mix and we improved on offense. Although I think we averaged something like 2 more yards per game this year over last year. Our offense was better this year because we didn't turn the ball over which vince should improve at over time and our defense gave our offense the best field position in the nfl. We also added the best kick returner in the nfl when last year we were the worst.

I also find it interesting that a bunch of you talk about how we're a ball control offense yet our 3rd down percentage and time of possession significantly dropped off this year under collins.

6. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

Big difference between 10-6 and 13-3. Just ask the Patriots.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

One of these days you will make some sense. That post doesn't make it. I have no damn idea what you are talking about..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar