which qb should we draft?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitansWillWin2, Dec 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I can't remember a worse QB class than this one. I really don't think any of the guys in this class is starting in the NFL 5 years from now. I know it's stupid to say but I'm not sold on any of them. At least last year we KNEW Luck and RG3 would be good.

2. Inaccurate Passer

Inaccurate Passer Starter

He is not almost a rookie, that year sitting on the bench is still a big time advantage and experience that most young qb's don't get to have. People need to stop acting like just learning under a guy like Hasselbeck isn't good for a young and raw qb

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He's literally a rookie? No, he's literally a 2nd yr player... and he's far behind where he should be at this stage. He hasn't progressed since his first couple games in the uniform.

He's just not very good. His accuracy is enough to move on. Any QB that misses wide open WRs like Jake/VY will never make good QBs.

4. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

Everyone needs to be patient with Jake. He will be good. It is not like the rest of our team is Superbowl ready. We need another year or two to get there.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

****ing impatient psychos.

There have been several Hall of Fame QBs who have had worse starts to their careers than Jake... Aikman 1-15, Peyton 3-13, and Eli and Brees both sucked for a while.

3-6 record, 9 TD, 9 INT in those games... That's average. And I'll take that for a 24 year old QB in his first season as a starter.

He has two more seasons to prove himself. If he still looks this way in 2014, it's time to give up on him. Until them, deal with it.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

I like what the Redskins did by drafting two QB RG3 and Kirk Cousins both have played well this season.

Jake Locker I will give Jake Locker two more years and if their is no progress than we should look else where.

However, Hasselback should retire soon and I think we need to get draft another late round QB instead of signing a vet. If Zac Dysert falls past the 5th round it's worth the gamble.

7. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Get the hell outta heeere!!! lol...the only thing we need to be looking at is some fat boys that can block for him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Andrew Luck makes the same bad throws so shut up

9. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Why don't we wait on an Oline that can block and an o-coordinator that can call plays before we throw away our 1st round pick from 2 years ago...

y'all are silly :chairwack:

10. TitansFaninAZ

TitansFaninAZ Practice Squad

This QB draft class is awful. Load up on OL/DL first few rounds, take a SS somewhere in there and address other needs and then draft a qb in 2014. On paper, the 2014 class isn't much better than this years but it's better and can get better depending how the kids play next season.

Locker looks like poop. Give him next year and if he continues to struggle then there are no more excuses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar