which qb should we draft?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitansWillWin2, Dec 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I have a feeling a team will be signing Kyle Shanahan as HC, and follow up with dealing for Kirk Cousins. How funny would if be if the Eagles did, Shanahan bowl 2 times a year.

But for real... the Cards need to do the plan I just put up above. Offer up a 2nd for Cousins, that should probably do it. If the Cards got Cousins/Shanahan, and then used their first on Warmack [and sign some FA OL] they could be a decent team.

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Locker will get another year... But I don't see why we shouldn't bring in so,e young competition... You know.. Just in case.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This thread is stupid

4. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

The mid-round QB I like in this draft is Zac Dysert.

5. kstone

kstone Starter

Sean Renfree in the late rounds. Dude is 6-5 225lbs. Plus he is accurate. He hasn't got a whole lot of attention because he plays at Duke.

6. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Second round pick for Ryan mallet. I'd try that trade. If they won't go for it, hopefully the other razorback QB Wilson falls to us in the second.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

It's a weak draft for Qbs so don't expect much in the middle rounds but i do think we need to to take a chance on a guy in the 4th or 5th rd.

You can argue that i'm sticking my head in the sand but i look at this season as a throw away for Locker. A learning experience. Next year he can start fresh hopefully with a lot better o-line and a more consistent running game.

How can you judge him now when we have an offensive line that would be sub par in the cfl? I just hope this doesn't damage him.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

We can't ignore the fact that the team around him is terrible.

The o-line is probably the worst in the nfl right now because of injuries and he doesn't have Cook. He really hasn't had Williams who has the hammy. Britt is ailing with the knee.

He has no o-line, little running game and fewer weapons. Hass would be sucking right now also.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Speaking of pigeons. Anyone remember that old Nissan Maxima commercial where the pigeons attacked the freshly washed car

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I knew this would be a pigeon thread as soon as I clicked on it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar