Which RB would you want to add???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, May 2, 2013.

1. Titans2004

Titans2004 Starter

Webster at his post draft talk mentioned that they would still be looking to improve depth at the RB position. So which RB would you want to add...here is a list of notable vets

Beanie Wells, Michael Turner, Kevin Smith, Mewelde Moore, Brandon Jacobs, Peyton Hillis, Ryan Grant, Ahmad Bradshaw, Cedric Benson...

None of them really excite me. I was figuring that we would look to add a younger up and comer to the backend of the roster.
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

Hillis. Can play both FB and HB.
  3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Starter

Hillis bc of above points....Benson? Turner?
  4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I would think they would want a prospect with upside. The #3 won't be active on gameday unless something happens to CJ and Greene.
  5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Starter

If something happens to CJ or Greene I'd rather turn to Hillis than Harper
  6. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

Or someone strong on special teams I suppose. I said Hillis because he could play on the field with :cj: and Greene. You could also look at someone who is the proverbial "Third down back" with good receiving skills. Which Harper was supposed to be.
  7. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

I go Hillis, he's two years removed from a great season. We can play him as a FB and use him in blocking and possibly flirt with some three back running schemes
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. mike75

mike75 Starter Tip Jar Donor

Hillis and Greene could wear down some defenses not to mention do some serious blocking for CJ.

Hillis would fit in perfect
  9. Titans2004

Titans2004 Starter

That is what i would think as well. A young guy who is inactive most of the time or who could give you some ST help either as a returner or in the coverage game.
  10. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

I still think Jacobs would be a better fit for us than Greene is. Or even Hillis.