Which RB would you want to add???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, May 2, 2013.

1. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I don't think we will sign a HB as I believe Reynard has the spot locked up. He is a KR/PR that can also lineup in the slot as he was a former WR. Unless we have a different KR/PR not named Mariani on the roster then Reynard is a lock for the 3rd HB spot.

Of anyone available though I would pick Bradshaw.
  2. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

After Greene ran all over us and I saw he was a FA I had a feeling we'd go after him.

I like Bradshaw and Wells out of the list. Hillis at FB wouldn't be bad. But if we grab Bradshaw we'd have two #2 backs if he can stay healthy which he should in a three man backfield.

I'd actually like us to pick up Bradshaw. Signing two established RBs to help carry the load would def light a fire under CJs arse.
  3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

We're not signing another runningback. We already forked out enough money in Chris Johnson and Shonn Greene. None of those guys want to sign here to be the #3 RB.

We should of drafted a 6th/7th round RB to beat out Harper and called it a day.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Starter

I get see signing a veteran maybe an undrafted guy out there but I would think we are fine at rb. I wanted stacy from vandy in 6 but rams got him first.
  5. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

Meh. Coulda spent a 4th round on ivory like I wanted. Outside that, deal with what we got
  6. dtm586

dtm586 Starter

Ugh none off that list does anything for me ... But id at least consider Hillis.

1 dominate year and I really expected a lot out of him last year, contract year
    N kC, thus I drafted him in fantasy and he bombed!!

But if we could use him in a FB role ala our Mike Alstott id be down!

Just cant break the bank for 3 runningbacks so as long as he made a lot less than Greene
  7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

You sure? That 4th round pick turned out to be Schwenke.
  8. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

Naw don't mistake me, I like how we turned out. I like the 4th round pick we got. Ivory would have been nice as well is all I'm saying. Ivory woulda been a 3-4 year player here. Schwenke could last a decade.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Barring some serious bad luck, our #3 RB won't be seeing the field too much this season anyway. I won't lose any sleep worrying about who the 3rd guy on our depth chart is.
  10. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Hillis sucks. Don't want em.