Which RB would you want to add???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, May 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

what year is it 2009?

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

By far the best name in there is Ahmad Bradshaw followed by Cedric Benson. I'd be content with either as our No.3 RB.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Other names to consider would be Jerome Harrison, Brandon Jackson, Isaac Redman, and Daniel Thomas.

4. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Kevin Faulk

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

We don't need another feature back. We need a 3rd down back.

CJ can block, but I don't like him taking unnecessary hits. He doesn't catch the ball cleanly.
    Greene can't block or catch.

Kerwynn Williams or Johnathan Franklin would have been nice pickups in the draft.

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Is Joique Bell from the Lions a free agent? He plays hungry and can catch.

7. CinciREborn

CinciREborn Camp Fodder

I'd say hillis or Jacobs. Hillis would be the perfect compliment to cj in every way. Jacobs is complete back that would be a great addition. Seen a few mention benson. I'd say stay far away from him. Gives up on plays and doesn't always fight for extra yards

8. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Perfect compliment? Hills sucks man....he'd be a perfect compliment to our practice squad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar