Which summer movie are you most looking forward to watching?

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by PitBull, May 8, 2007.

?
  1. Spiderman 3

2 vote(s)
    6.7%
  2. Shrek 3

2 vote(s)
    6.7%
  3. Pirates of the Carribean 3

6 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. The Simpsons

6 vote(s)
    20.0%
  5. Fantastic Four 2

5 vote(s)
    16.7%
  6. Transformers

2 vote(s)
    6.7%
  7. Live Free or Die Hard

6 vote(s)
    20.0%
  8. Ocean's 13

1 vote(s)
    3.3%
  9. Rush Hour 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I bought the VHS tape a few years ago and I have a copy on my computer. I'd say that few cartoons that I loved as a kid hold up quite like they did back then, but I still think the original movie is pretty much right there.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Start calling you a caveman.

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Not being a Transformer fan, i gotta ask: is it fair to compare? I mean, the chracters and background were already set up in the original movie, right? The new one had to start from scratch for those of us who don't know what the hell they are.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Yeah that was one problem - too many bad guys that I don't love or hate - they were just there. No character development - just mind numbling non-stop CGI action. These CGI-fests can have great stories (LOTR) - I think Sam just was fulfilling his contractual commitments with this one...

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Bruce is always great.. About 2 years ago Bruce came to the Cool Springs Carmike Theater to do a live intro and Q&A at one of his movie premiers - he spent about a half hour meeting fans and answering all kinda questions about his movies.. He tried his best to come off like a pecker but it was all shtick - he was real funny...

6. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

Saw Transformers Saturday. I thought it was great. I agree about the charachter development, but loved the CGI.

7. Hey, I wanted to hear Spike cursing, which got removed in the DVD I believe. Plus, I bought it back in 2000.

8. That's why I'm having my cousin compare. He has no knowledge of the original characters.

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I can't wait for this. Gimme some sugar baby!
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0489235/

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Has any summer movie thus far lived up to the hype? I've only seen Spiderman 3 and was disappointed. I would like to get out and see something tonight but haven't heard about any of them being really good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar