Which teams would give up a first round for VY?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Johnnyrex, Dec 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnnyrex

Johnnyrex Starter

Who will get VY and give the titans a first round pick??

I will say the Miami Dohphins!! You heard here first!!:tj:

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

A: None

• High Five High Five x 7
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Why is that? Because of the wildcat?

4. Johnnyrex

Johnnyrex Starter

VY value in this league at this moment is a first round... make no mistake about this!!

There are many teams out there eager to get their QB position upgraded!!

5. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I agree with you 100% I'm a part dolphin fan and we will love to have VY but I don't think miami will do a big move like that since Tuna left.
    Also on the Local radio here they talk about it.They say that miami should trade for VY,Kolb vick ect..

6. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I don't think he will get a first even with his play on the field. & anyways Bud won't trade him. If we really wanted to maybe we could get a 2nd or 3rd for him but I don't see many people trading a first round pick for a 27 year old QB that is slightly above average with maturity issues.

7. Johnnyrex

Johnnyrex Starter

It crossed my mind I admit it... an upgrade version of Pat White

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Nobody gives up a 1st rounder for VY. Doesn't matter anyway as Bud wants his pet project to stay home.

9. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

No team is going to give up a 1st round pick for VY, child please!

Even if some team did offer up a 1st round pick for VY, there is no way Bud will trade him.

If we did refuse an offer such as this we would be the dumbest franchise out there.

10. Johnnyrex

Johnnyrex Starter

How much would teams give up for Vick right now?? He is 30 years old and he went to prison (does it count as a maturity issues? )!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar