Which teams would give up a first round for VY?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Johnnyrex, Dec 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm left to wonder what could we get out of VY trade wise... there's alot of teams that need a QB.

-Panthers
    -Redskins
    -Cardinals
    -49ers
    -Seahawks?
    -Raiders?
    -Dolphins?
    -Bengals?

Problem is... it's a decent QB class this year.

2. SchindlersFist

SchindlersFist Camp Fodder

Best case scenario, we trade our first and vince to a team like arizona to move up

3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Young has almost no trade value. There's no way the Titans would get a 1st or even a 2nd round pick.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

You'd think so.. but I've seen crazier. I agree, I don't think anyone would give a 1st or 2nd. We'd be lucky to get a 3rd.

5. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

We would be lucky to get a late round pick for him. With the rookie wage scale coming into place, teams will hold on to their picks more or use them to trade up higher in the draft. I think you'll see less and less picks being traded for players.

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

If Buffalo did anything, it would be to trade their #3 for our #8 and VY. That would be awesome IF Carolina didn't snatch up Andrew Luck (if he's in draft).

That would be my dream scenario. I could only hope that that Carolina wants to give Clausen more time to be QB. (I understand Ron Rivera is interviewing there.)

I would be willing to package VY and as high as a 3rd round to make that happen. Andrew Luck is the next Peyton/Brady.

7. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Luck is going #1 without question. If not to Carolina, then to the highest bidder. He will not be a Titan.

8. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Right now VY has no value everybody knows that either he is gonna stay or get cut.NO ONE is gonna trade for him they are just gonna wait and see.

9. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I would be shocked if we could get anything higher than a 3rd, but realistically he has almost zero trade value.

10. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Is Jim Zorn coaching anywhere???

Back in the old St. Louis Cardinal days I would say that they would have (They drafted a backup QB from Mizzou in the first round in 1976...who is now a successful businessman, but really did not pan out in the NFL)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar