Which titans defender will get the most sacks this year?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 757Titan, May 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

Derrick Morgan is coming in as our 1st round pick that we seem to be high on. Jason jones if healthy has the ability to be very disruptive. Jacob ford didn't even start and had 5.5, along with a slowly improving William Hayes. Based on potential we have an A+ group, but who will actually produce?

Well what do you think fellas

(there are several other line man but I only stated the ones that will most likely be getting multiple sacks.)

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'd definitely take Ford or Jones.

I'll say Ford. It's a close call though.

3. highstep

highstep Camp Fodder

Hard question, I'll take a shot in the dark and say Morgan.

4. tennygrl619

tennygrl619 Rookie

Well I guess I can't answer since I'm not a "fella". Ha ha, just kidding. I'm going to go with Jason Jones, if he can stay healthy. I have a good feeling about this kid.

5. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

I choose William Hayes. I like Morgan a lot, but I think Hayes will benefit from having Morgan on the other side and get some sacks.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

William Hayes enters his 2nd year as a starting player from a small college and his 3rd year overall. Seems like the right time to break out.

I think Hayes gets 8 sacks this year and leads the team.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I really don't know. This thread gets me excited about our dline though. J Jones, Morgan, Brown, Ford, and Hayes...stupid good

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Derrick Morgan. Closely followed by Ford and Hayes.

9. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Yea, I think Hayes is primed for a good year. I like that I can see several guys in the 5-7 sack range, both interior and end linemen. Jones, Brown, Ford, Hayes and I think Morgan should all be productive.

I'll say Hayes should just edge the rest out, but that's without having seen Morgan in our system yet. I think he's really going to thrive lining up wide and playing more aggressively. He's got a nice set of moves and good power, so if he can work on that first step I wouldn't be shocked to see double digits from him this year.

10. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME, YOU NEED TO DO POLLS ON THREADS LIKE THESE.

its hard to say, we dont even know who is starting where yet.

but w/ that i'm thinkin Ford will lead the group (big part of this depends on who plays beside Big Tony)

i wanna say Morgan, but honestly, even though rooks are proving their worth earlier in the NFL now a days, still you must curb your enthusiasm w/ respect to 1st year players.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar