Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Which Titans should be cut

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 615nick, Jan 28, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 13 users.
  1. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $11,387
    There it is.
  2. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,469

There it was.
  3. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,487
    Yes, there are dozens of you
  4. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,899
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $100
    I'm with your line of thinking too. I'm not a big CJ fan, I just don't think we can find the same or better production from anyone we could bring in. Especially when the big thing is about money and we would pretty much be spending the same amount on rb when you add CJs dead money to the new players salary.
    Big Time Titan high fives this.
  5. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $11,387
    Yup. The cold hard truth is that if he wasn't so disliked, people wouldn't be in such a frenzy to move him. Yes I can see that there are a few legitimate reasons for why some would like him to be moved but it's pretty obvious to me that the driving force behind the get rid of CJ movement isn't really football related. Most of the comments that are made about moving him include some kind of insult or dig at his personality. To me this usually comes off as personal rather than business.
    MilwaukeeTitan and Obie09 high five this.
  6. charlzcrush Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $835
    I see most people wanting to move on because of his contract. (Yes, his personality also seems to bother people)

I think a few people wouldn't mind seeing him with the new staff if he restructures his contract.
  7. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,469
    We already found someone close to that in Greene. There are much better RBs coming in FA that we can get too
  8. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,082
    Wimbley will seriously cost us $17mil between 2015 and 2016 even if we cut him?

If that's the case I guess he might as well stay.
    DeeT04 high fives this.
  9. 615nick Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $321
    Just wondering why we would some people want us to free up 30m or more. It won't benefit us at all (except the owner) if we just have a bunch of cap sitting there. With the available big name fa I don't see us spending more than 20m