Which WR do you want in FA or a trade?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by A.D., Mar 3, 2017.

?

Which WR do you prefer?

Poll closed Mar 11, 2017.
  1. Brandin Cooks

24 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. DeSean Jackson

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
  3. Alshon Jeffery

3 vote(s)
    5.0%
  4. Brandon Marshall

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
  5. Terrelle Pryor

14 vote(s)
    23.3%
  6. none of them - get a WR in the draft

12 vote(s)
    20.0%
  7. Pierre Garcon

3 vote(s)
    5.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

kenny stills

2. 615nick

615nick Starter

I'd be fine with 13m a yr, but im thinking more in terms of the trade.

3. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Pryor is the guy we need to go after... I'd pay him 11 mil a yr....I think he is the real deal...young guy Mariota can develop with...fits exotic smash mouth with his size and qb ability

4. 615nick

615nick Starter

Shoot, I'd pay 12 or 13 for the guy. Out of the big wrs (size wise), he's the best available imo. He also frees up a qb spot for us, so we save a couple bucks there. Same reason i love the idea of drafting McCaffrey, fills a rb and wr hole.

5. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Pryor isn't a young guy... he's 27, will be 28 when the season starts

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I'd like Marshall but don't see it happening. I went with Garcon because he is very underrated. I read a piece the other day that really changed my mind about him. He's very consistent, has great hands and has not missed a single game in his time with Washington which is really impressive to me. They have had inconsistent QB the entire time he's been there, never complained, was still a solid team guy and I remember how he used to torch us when in Indy. He's younger than Marshall and more experienced than AJ or Pryor. I'm not ok at all with giving up a 1st for Cooks, wtf do the saints think he is.

7. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I'm not exactly sure which WR they should bring in, so I went with draft one cause I do like some of the 1st round talents at the position.

But whatever they decide to do, I'm confident when I say, they should be better than Tajae Sharpe.

8. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

Cooks and Djax or high draft pick and Djax. Regardless Djax would help our run game and would love him in 2 tone Blue. Also probably won't cost us a whole lot.

9. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

^drunk but still want Djax along with a number 1 WR

10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Not that I wanted them, but Marshall and Garcon are off the table

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar