Which WR will have the most yards at end of season?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Aug 22, 2012.

?
  1. Kenny Britt

6 vote(s)
    14.6%
  2. Nate Washington

24 vote(s)
    58.5%
  3. Kendall Wright

10 vote(s)
    24.4%
  4. Someone Else (DamianWilliams, Mariani, FreeAgent, whatever)

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

It comes down to Britt or Washington to me. I think Wright will do well but he's not going to get enough targets. CJ will get some catches, Nate and Britt on the outside, and sounds like we'll be using our TE's heavily this season. I'll go with Britt hoping he plays 12 or more games this year.

(2 game suspension and then welp...injuries)

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

My head says Nate Washington for sure. My heart tells me Kendall Wright. I think Britt's health plus suspension are going to give Wright enough time in the lineup that by the time Britt returns and gets eased in, there'll be no looking back. Also, I think the other names on the offense will draw attention, and Wright will not only get behind defenders, he'll have a knack for finding soft spots to settle in. I can see Wright being a bit like Eddie Royal as a rookie.

Also, Cook's production doesn't matter, as far as the poll is concerned. So Cook could be the most productive. But I think Nate gets all the attention first, then Britt upon his return.

Could be a Saints-like situation from a fantasy perspective.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Have to say Nate Washington.

4. SRW293

SRW293 Starter

New starting Qb and new WR= Mr. Wright

5. Stan

Stan Infinite

Jake does seem to look at him quite a bit thus far.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

It's definitely going to be Washington who leads us in receiving yards, Britt won't play every game, and Washington is Lockers go-to guy.

7. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Daiman Williams will have a break out season... book it.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I would love that. Britt, Nate, Wright, and Damian is deep if they all live up to potential.... which is asking alot

9. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

My concern is he comes back week 3, goes beast mode for 4 weeks and is hurt the rest of the season.

As much as I'd like to see Britt play all season, I'm very doubtful it happens so I picked NW

10. BCTitans

BCTitans Starter

Let's be honest...it's gotta be Nate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar