Which WR will have the most yards at end of season?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Aug 22, 2012.

?
  1. Kenny Britt

6 vote(s)
    14.6%
  2. Nate Washington

24 vote(s)
    58.5%
  3. Kendall Wright

10 vote(s)
    24.4%
  4. Someone Else (DamianWilliams, Mariani, FreeAgent, whatever)

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Gotta say, I voted for Nate, but after watching the first half tonight, it might well be Kendall.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Kendall did a bit better than Nate tonight, preseason though it is. Those two catches Wright made on Peterson were incredible.

3. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Damien Williams sucks. I've been watching him fail to seperate and then dropping everything all season, wondering why you guys like him so much.

4. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

it's the things that you dont see is why the coaches like him

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Bump
    Right now it is :lol: Damian Williams.

If there is any bright spot to the season so far, I like Kendall Wright. 7 catches and a TD is pretty good for a rookies first 2 games.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Especially considering our anaemic offense.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I have been pretty impressed by Wright considering everything that has gone wrong. The number 1 thing I like about this guy, is you can tell as soon as he catches the ball, he is all about YAC. I have noticed several times, instead of catching the ball and running out of bounds, he turns into the defender and tries to get extra yardage.

I hope he benefits next week with Britt back, he should be going up against the nickel corner and I believe we will be seeing him much more. He has really been the only bright spot on our offense IMO. Anyone else notice how many drops Cook has had? Maybe not THAT many, but some easy ones.

8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

just posting so we have 3 Deadpool sigs in a row.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Nate Washington takes the lead with Kendall Wright in 2nd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar