Whis On Locker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Feb 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I'll be real the man does not scream OLB to me. I've seen him try to change direction and chase mobile QBs it ain't pretty.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Occy

Occy Starter

Our team under Munch, was bad. However, we now have a good coaching core, those players who were poor this season will step up next season after a proper off season with quality coaching and more suitable plays.

Then add a few quality players to that I reckon we see a massive improvement.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Try watching the games

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I have

I saw 6 sacks with the majority against bad teams.

Good players get results.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I mean its real cute to tell people to watch the games when they obviously do. The fact he doesn't stand out anywhere or make plays says otherwise. If you can't provide evidence your argument is basically lost.

6. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Someone with access to all our game film and a sh*t load of time on their hands to should create a collection of Morgan's pressures. That would settle the debate. I would love to but have neither.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I would honestly love to see it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I hope they put good music to it, otherwise it would be 43 seconds of your life lost forever.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Cant wait 4 years on every player to "get it". We needed a more immediate impact and since we didnt get it, it hurt.

To hell with giving everyone 4 years to prove something. For some players, the light goes on. For most, and many others, they are a year or two from being out of the league.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I like Morgan, just wish I liked his production more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar