Whis On Locker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Feb 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

I never even noticed Morgan until the second half of the 2012 season. He had been a bust of a 1st rounder until that point. PFF seems to think he is pretty good though, and he's closing on being a 90 overall in Madden. He just seems invisible a lot of the time.

2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I think he suffers from the J-Mac effect. People question how good he is because he doesn't make the splash plays that get players at his position noticed so to some he "disappears" at times. All the things he does are crucial to a defense functioning correctly but they go largely unnoticed and really in a way under appreciated.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I have access to all the film but Im not the most computer savy guy around. Does anyone know of any software I can download that would make it so I can turn Morgans plays into a video for us all to see......

4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Yeah, it's called

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

See, this is why I don't like r/TennesseeTitans

uploadfromtaptalk1392649360195.jpg

Who downvotes such gold?

• High Five High Five x 7
  6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Good job titling this thread Alex!

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

ยป NFL Media columnist Michael Silver reported back in December that Chris Johnson is "almost certainly" gone if he doesn't take a pay cut. Johnson made it clear shortly thereafter that he has no intention of doing so. Since there is no March bonus payment due, Whisenhunt is content to delay the decision until later in the offseason. Our own Dan Hanzus has given Johnson a 95 percent chance of getting cut by the Titans.

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

And Casey was worth a first round pick. But we got him in the third. Comes out in the wash. Morgan reminds me a bit of an old first round DE we had named Henry Ford. Was never that great but eventually maturing into a decent versatile player.

9. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

If you think Morgan sucks, you obviously have no idea what a de is supposed to do. Yeah he's not a superstar, but he's a jack of all trades. Good at everything, but not great at anything. He keeps his gap in run d and gets after the qb on many plays. Yeah he doesn't always get there, but he definitely makes a difference. The de position isn't all about sacks. There is a lot more they have to think about.

10. NcTitans_fan

NcTitans_fan Starter

I just really like the title of this thread.... I think R. Kelly would approve of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar