Whis On Locker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Feb 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Hurry JC! I want to end this debate once and for all!

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

You guys understand my argument is practically impossible to lose right?

I don't think he 'blows' I think he is average. I doubt JCB actually has the TIME to prove otherwise. Morgan has been a part of some god awful defenses, not too worried here.

3. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I personally think it was a reach when we took him. We were just desperate for a DE and JPP was taken the pick before us. JPP is a good player, DM is just average.

I don't hate the guy either or dislike him.. no off the field issues or locker room issues but some of you have brown stains on your noses when it comes to this guy.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He wasn't a reach at all. Most mocks had us taking either JPP or Morgan. Many draft analysts consider Morgan the better prospect. He went right where he was supposed to go, and I was happy we took him.

He just turned out to not be worth the pick.

It happens.

5. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

Not quite sure how this got to Morgan but a solid starter at 16 isn't that bad. Least he has been productive when healthy. Looking at the options of the draft at that time he was pretty much BPA for a position of need.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Reason I back him up is because while he may not wow you, he always does his job, and does it well.

He doesnt wear down as the game goes on, he can keep up with most guys, and he holds his own vs the run. He keeps LBs clean to make tackles and also knows if he cant make the sack to just alter what the offense wants to do. He is a difference maker like it or not.

If it werent for quality play from Morgan then Jurrell Casey would see double and triple teams all day, Derrick Morgan being here allows Casey to see 1-on-1s and do his thing. So really, Morgan does create sacks, just not in the way youre used to seeing.

Im going to try that software and make you a video. Im surprised you're not seeing all of what Morgan does.

Unlike Amano, and others who have truly held us back, Morgan is not a liability in any way

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

8. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Are you actually suggesting he stole your extremely obvious opinion (that pretty much everyone shares), wrote an article, filed it to his editors and got it edited and published on The Tennessean's website all in an hour? LOL.

9. JCBRAVE

No

10. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Haha yes you were.

You're the guy who thinks his tweets to Michael Griffin actually affected his play on the field.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar