Whisenhunt's record when start QB isn't named Warner

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Jan 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

IDK about that because week-2 Pollard lets the game slip thru his fingers, thats on Webster that Pollard drops a game changing interception? Week-3 Ryan Succop misses two FG's that change the momentum, Websters fault too I guess.

Then a few weeks later the wheels fall off and we're dipping into our practice squad players, guess Webster should have signed 15 Pro Bowls the year before to prepare.

2. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

We are a LONG way from being a winning football team, unless DRASTIC changes are made (including this bum A$$ coaching staff/play calling)

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

i see what your saying. Webster was duped when he signed those guys. Webster isnt responsible for how well the players he signs plays- right? I mean it isn't his RESPONSIBILITY to spend the cap to get players that can perform. GMs of winning organizations are just lucky. That's the just the way it goes.

4. JCBRAVE

Webster wasn't duped when he got us Levitre, in 2012 he was playing pro bowl football. Where he failed is in realizing Levitre would later become the smallest guy on our line and be the target of Defensive coordinators. Levitre failed us, not the GM that got us the best Guard available.

I see what youre saying, Webster doesn't fill the holes with pieces that fit, and he overlooked a position or two last year, but he does get us back on the right track every off season. What happens in the season is not on him but the HC.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

We're in desperate need of another OLB, two if Morgan walks, but say we sign Morgan, then we only need a OLB, CB, and NT on defense. Between the draft and free agency there's plenty of options.

Offense, replace Levitre, replace Oher and get a big RB, maybe Antonio Andrews is that guy, and hes already here.

So thats about 5 or 6 positions we need to fill with 8 draft picks and $40M to spend, not that hard IMO. But I know this isn't Madden and things never go as planned for the Titans, but I just feel we're not as far as some think.

If Alex Smith and the Chiefs can go from 2 wins to 11 in one off season so can we.

6. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Yall need to get off whis' back, he just took over a team with shambles at qb. Give the dude atleast one more year

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar