white and olsen OUT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Dec 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

2. Architect

Architect Pain Train

so does amano replace him now?

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

i think zach piller will

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

piller is on IR

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Come on Amano. I've had faith in you as a future starter....please show us it's a possibility :yes:

6. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Amano replaced Olson in practice on Thursday and Friday.

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

This will be interesting. This will be the final step in the youth movement's replacing the old guard on the line, Mawae excluded, even if it's temporary. We'll see if Amano can give the Titans something else to consider this offseason.

They should walk out on the field in slow-motion on Sunday a la "The Right Stuff" (or the intro to the Justice League cartoon (or Clark and the Young Justice League in the upcoming Smallville episode; that's a dang good show, I gotta admit :ha: )). I think Amano will play well. I look forward to it.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'm a little nervous about making a change on the oline, it's been going well.

It's good to give brown a few reps, show him off so we get something for him. If he breaks off a long TD, all the better. If he breaks an ankle, it will just be fitting, give hall more carries like last week.

9. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

PILLAR WAS PUT ON IR...I DIDNT HEAR ANY NEWS BOUT THAT...AND I CHECK DAILY?? ****...no wonder he isnt on the depth chart last time i checked....i didnt know.

10. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

White and Olson Out Against Texans

SUMMARY: Titans RB LenDale White and G Benji Olson have been ruled out for today's game at Houston. White has been sideined with a hip flexor he reinjured last Sunday and Olson has had problems with his back. Neither were able to practice throughout the week. Chris Brown will back up Travis Henry today and Eugene Amano will get the start in place of Olson.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar