White Apologizes to Nickey for Incident

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I think Nickey will be gone too..

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

it wouldnt be the first time. he was cut, but we re-signed him because of injuries.

3. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

We cut him at one point? I don't remember that.

At any rate, I'd like to see someone else step up at safety before we cut him. I like Lowry, but who else is depth at safety besides Nickey?

4. nendzone

nendzone All Titans, All the Time

Fuller can play safety and nickel. But if they keep 10 DBs, I think Nickey is safe unless they see a chance to grab someone via waivers/free agency that they think could step in quickly if needed.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

According to Nickey's story, Lendale passes and starts walking off the field. Then he says he was struck on the right temple. The spit then proceeds to ricochet off the temple striking Pac Man between the third and fourth rib. The spit then came off the rib turned and hit Pac Man in the right wrist causing him to drop his helmet. The spit then splashed off the wrist, pauses --in mid air, mind you-- makes a left turn and lands on Pac Mans left thigh. That is one magic loogie.

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Now that you mention it, I seem to recall that.

7. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

8. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

I was thinking that Nicky had been part of the practice squad, but not completely cut from the team..Whatever it was, he's spent his career on the bubble...

9. wg53

wg53 Starter

In order to be on the practice squad you are cut to begin with, or waived I should say. But with Fuller,Lowry, and a potential waiver wire pickup we should definitely get rid of Nickey. He is a good ST player, but he is a liability when he plays S.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar