White Hopes to be Ready for June Minicamp

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

I don't think Brown or Henry will be gone this year, as good as White CAN be, he hasn't proved anything yet in the NFL. Why drop a back that you already know what he can and can't do if you're not sure what you really got in the new guy?

2. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

If Brown, Henry, White & Payton stay on the roster, where do we get our cap room beyond McNaire? Sirmon maybe... Calico maybe... Bennet maybe... Any opinions or knowledge?

3. Starkiller can fill you in on that........................

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Calico and Drew stay on the roster. We have enough cap room if Mac is gone...

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Cedric Houston and a few others were still there.

I think you get too caught up in height and weight. Henry has always run bigger than he is. I wouldn't worry at all about the size of the rb's, just who does better from now until cut time.

White at fb? I hope not. Ever seen him attempt a block? Not good from what I saw.

Payton does have good hands, and his blocking has improved. Maybe he could put up a fight with Troy.

6. Exactly.

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

SK, any idea how much cap space is left if Mac is gone and a guesstimation after rookie pool? We should have some significant change right? But guess it's not that important for getting more FA's, maybe just resigning some of our own.

8. About $5.5M. But remember some of that will go to the 52nd and 53rd player on the roster. Some will go to Brandon Jones and Waddell who will probably both be on the PUP list to start the season. And they will also need some space left over to free cap room in case they need it during the season.

9. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

if LenDale can step up and be somewhat productive the coaches see enough upside in him to start him someday but for now Brown is our back. Henry i think should be traded ,and i see more upside in Jarrett Payton than Henry!

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Only that Henry has been to a Pro Bowl or two and Payton has had a carry or two.

Payton will never be better then Henry, that much is obvious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar