White Hoping to Earn Trust as Feature RB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Titans LB Lendale White rushed for just 244 yards in 13 games last season as he played sparingly behind veteran Travis Henry, who ran for 1,211 yards. This season, all eyes are on him to see if he can fill Henry's shoes as the Titans #1 RB. "People point at me and say I had a disappointing rookie year, but they fail to realize that Travis Henry was a Pro Bowl-type running back. He did great, and I am happy I got a chance to learn from him and get more comfortable," White said. "Now I have a year under my belt and … it's my turn to step up." So far this training camp, he is working hard to win over is teammate's faith in him. "We are expecting big things from LenDale," C Kevin Mawae said. "Whether he meets those expectations is completely up to him, but he is looking good right now."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Cant wait to see him in the game tonight.

One of the 3 backs will emerge in the preseason.

Whos it gonna be?

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Lendale will emerge like a Great White Shark leaping out of the water at a baby seal. Mark it down. Tonight, we will see the raw talent on display.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Hope one of our RB's has that much talent.

5. Well, this is news to me, i always thought that he was a RB

6. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I see Chris Henry as our up and coming stand out rb.

7. Gatorgrant13

Gatorgrant13 Starter

Chris Brown is going to have to get hurt before Lenwhale gets a chance.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Shouldn't take long...

Didn't see much from any of the RBs tonight. Henry has a ways to go and was going against easier competition.

The one good thing was White getting 8 yards on 4th and 2.

9. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Something that Chris Brown has never shown that he can do. That's one of my pet peeves about Brown (besides the injuries) that he just doesn't have the knack for getting the tough one or two yards.

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

White is going to hurt some linebackers this year. That one dude had horrible position on him, but he won't be the last.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar