White Joins Teammates at Training Camp

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jul 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Rookie RB LenDale White participated in practice this morning and reported that the delay was due to getting his contract completed. "I was definitely itching (to get to camp), but it was a matter of just dotting the ‘I’s’ and crossing the ‘T’s’ and getting the contract done," said White. "That’s the main reason it took so long, but we finally got it done and I’m happy to be here and I’m happy to get going." White said he was feeling great as he weighs less than what he was asked to be. "Honestly, this is the lowest I’ve been since I was 17 years old and in high school, but I feel real good," said White. "It’s easy to get in shape when you’re this skinny as opposed to being overweight, but I feel good at this weight and hopefully we can keep it going."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. 4andershv

4andershv Camp Fodder

Nice interview. I really like his attitude, sounds like a good kid!

3. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Good to hear.

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Excellent.

5. At least he's being honest and upfront about his weight and its good to hear that he's gonna get back in shape

6. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

White Joins Teammates at Training Camp
    Something Nash and Payton didn't want to hear. I'm also thinking Houston, Indy and Jacksonville didn't want to hear that either!

7. i dont think anyone we are gonna play wanted to hear that

8. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

This is really good news, Lendale has definitly changed his attitude and is getting into shape, prior to all this i really wasn't sure on White but now that i can see his enthusiasm im glad to have him, he was a steal in the draft and with Brown and White together we will have a much improved rushing attack this season... honestly...i cant see henry making the team unless he has a great camp and preseason although the preseason might just be time to showcase him to up his trade value...

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

White and Young are the new George and McNair...
    The F.O. has given us twop great talents to make emotional investments in. Despite all of the games that have been lost the past two years I am very excited about future season... I am one of those people that is ready to send Young to Canton before he even takes a snap. I believe what Vince Young says. I buy what he sells. This team will be a winner and here we are... it's like we are on the lanch pad ready to blast off.
    [​IMG]

#90 Camp Fodder

Henry signed for the minimum - no way is he going to go anywhere. Especially when you consider CB being injury prone and Lendale still have the hammy.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar